Nabe
November 23, I made a Kimuchi Nabe and ate it with my friends. It was so fun and so delicious. Now I live alone, so I enjoyed eating dinner with my friends. We drunk liquors but I easily get drunk. So I didn't drink many liquors. I want to do with my friends again, and I want to make a lot of memories. Next time, I want to make Takoyaki or Okonomiyaki.
(74/7699)
you know what?
返信削除Koreans eating kimchi everyday.
Last week I went to the south Korea.Its second time to go there.
Well,I went some department namely 東大門 where we can get very very cheap clothes.
In there i saw shop clerks just eating kimchi and they didnt ask us to sell these clothes.
then, I asked korean friends why they did like that.
He said it's just korean culture, they are NOT so rush to sell even our travelers.They want to sell Asian buyer to sell these clothes.
That's the reason why they behave like that.
Anyway,it's sooo wierd for me.