'That's better,' Danny said. 'Now you can do it I told Manolo you'd be my star player. So don't let me down. Do it for me, Maria. And do it for the team.'I think this book tell me that basketball is sport that play with teammate. We can't play it alone, we have to cooperate with everyone. I has played basketball since I was 8 years old. There are two memorial games. One is the game that when I was elementary school. That game was losing until 3Q. We played our best and we didn't give up. And we caught up opponent team. We finished game and my team and opponent team were the same score, so we went into extra innings. I was very nervous and my teammates were also nervous. We didn't give up this game until finish. And we believed that we won. That game, we could won. I thought that don't give up and believe our teammate was important to play sports.
(171/5712)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿