Eric skated quickly around them. He skated into the rail. Crash! Eric fell onto the ice. Cam, Mr. Shelton, and a man in a green jacket rushed to Eric. "Are you hurt?" Mr. Shelton asked.When I was a child, I often went to skate with my family. My mother and my young sister skated very well, but my old sister and I couldn't skate well. So, she and I always skated with hand in hand and fell onto the ice together. We were laughing. My mother taught us how to skate, but we couldn't. When I was high school student, I went to Nagano on a school excursion trip. Then I played a ski. It was so interesting, and I enjoyed it. I could play it well. I played night ski, I also enjoyed playing it. I fell onto ice many times. I want to play ski and skate again.
(153/7051)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿