(159/5541)
2012年11月9日金曜日
My favorite person
My favorite person is Ohga
Yuko, she is a basketball player and she is 30 years old. I think she is the
most cool basketball player in Japan. I had met her once. She belongs to JX
Sunflowers now. She has played basketball since she was eight years old. She
and I is the same position, point guard. I respect her, because her plays are
likes men's play. I try to copy her play, but I can't it. She played difficult
techniques easily. She was elected the Japan women's national basketball team.
When she was 21 years old, she took part in the Athens Olympic Game. She
participated in the London Olympic Game this year, I watched the games. But
Japan didn't go to the final game. I want her to enter the next Olympic Game. I
practice harder and harder and I want to associate with her play. I support her
from now on.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿