Today, there are more cars on the roads than ever. They use up lots of fuel and puff horrible fumes into the air.I have a car license, but I don't have a car. Now I live alone, so I don't have to have a car. I like to drive a car, but I am not good at driving. When I came back to my town, I drove my mother's car with my mother. I drive carefully, but my mother doesn't drive carefully. I drive very slowly because driving fast is scary. I want to buy my car, but I don't have enough money. My old sister bought used car by herself. She saved a lot of money to buy it. So I save enough money to buy my car. If I could buy my car, I would go travel to many places.
(147/6467)
Usborne Publishing Ltd
発売日:2012-12-01

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿