2012年11月10日土曜日

BR 2-19 : THE USA

  But if you visit the USA you can also eat all kinds of tasty food from different countries: Chinese, Mexican, Italian ... the immigrants who came to the USA brought their own favourite foods with them. And more and more people are interested in healthy eating, so they choose 'low-fat' foods, or they refuse to eat meat.
  When I read this book, I wanted to go the USA. When I was 17 years old, I went to Washington D.C. I enjoyed staying there. But I stayed there for three weeks. It was very short stay, so I didn't experience a lot of things. If I went to the USA, I would to go watching NBA and MLB. I want to watch NBA live. When I went to the USA, I thought that I couldn't speak English at all. I could listen people said, but I couldn't tell my feelings. I was very vexing. I want to speak English well. 
(163/5875)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿