2012年11月24日土曜日

My favorite Nabe

  My favorite kinds of Nabe are Mostu Nabe and Kmuchi Nabe. I like Nabe because we can make it easy and we can eat meat and vegetables. I like to eat Nabe in winter. I think it makes our body very hot. I like Motsu Nabe because I like Motsu very much. It is very very delicious. My father knows very nice shop. There is in Fukuoka, so I don't eat it this year yet.  My family goes to there every year in winter. I think when I eat Motsu Nabe, I feel winter comes. So, I want to eat it till this year. I can eat a lot of cabbages that are in Motsu Nabe. I also like Kimuchi Nabe. I like spicy things. I like little spicy Kimuchi Nabe. This year I ate Kimuchi Nabe twice. It was delicious and fun. I want to eat Kimuchi Nabe and Motsu Nabe many times.
(155/7625)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿