2012年12月16日日曜日

BR 2-31 : Seasons and Celebrations

 Times change, and festivals change too. But people have celebrated many of these festivals for hundreds of years - and will still enjoy them in many years' time.
  I like festivals. When I was elementary school, my class did parties every festivals. The day was Christmas, we held a Christmas party. I remembered that parties. It was so gripping. Every countries have the new year, but the way of celebrate is not the same at all. I am interested how to celebrate. In Japan, we eat buckwheat noodles eaten on New Year's Eve, we go to striking the tolling of temple bells 108 times on New Year's Eve. Countries except Japan don't this thing. If I had many times, I would examine the way of celebrate to the New Year. In the future, I want to experience American style of celebrate to the New Year.
(147/9640)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿