(170/9081)
2012年12月6日木曜日
My favorite subjects
My favorite subjects are math,
English and P.E. I like math when I was an elementary school student. And now I
like it. I like computing. Because answer of math is one. But answer of Japanese
is two or three, so I don't like Japanese. And I am happy to work out
questions. I also like English, because I think learning foreign language is
important thing. And I think it is cool to speak English fluently. I want to
speak English. I have learned English since I was junior high school, but I
can't speak English well. I want to go abroad future. I have to study as hard
as I could. I also like P.E. I like moving my body. I like nope skipping the
best in P.E. class. I am good at doing nope skipping. When I was elementary
school student, I became the first rank in my school. Now I like nope skipping,
but I can't do since I was child.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
>I want to go abroad future
返信削除Yesterday,I checked the sign board at 14building.
It said that there is the Abroad seminer.
Students can go to the NZ for about a week.
You can go there if you want.