2012年12月16日日曜日

BR 2-32: NEW YORK

If you want to look at the buildings in New York - look up! The city is full of skyscrapers. Many of them are not very beautiful, but some are wonderful, and very modern. Some skyscrapers are interesting because you can see for many kilometres from the top.
  I have never been to New York. I want to go there, but I don't have times and money. If I had much money and enough times, I would go New York, and I would watch major league. New York has major league teams, one is New York Yankees. Ichiro who is a Japanese Baseball player is in New York Yankees, so I want to see major league. My image of New York is there are a lot of buildings and the Statue of Liberty. New York has a lot of new things, so I think New York is the most advanced country. 
(153/9793)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿