Recycling materials is often very much cheaper than producing new materials. You can metal and use it again and again. What can you do to recycle materials and conserve energy?This book tells us to recycle is very important things. I think we can recycle in many places. We can classify plastic bottles or cans. This is very small thing, but this is so important thing. I want this thing is useful for remake. In the world, there are a lot of people who can't eat food and drink water. In Japan, we can eat many foods and drink clear water. Now we think this things are ordinary. I think we have to thankful to eat foods and drink water. And we should save somethings. Saving things and recycling are important things, so I want a lot of people to do this things, and I do from now on.
(151/8772)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿