(179/9361)
2012年12月10日月曜日
My favorite animals
My favorite animals are dogs, cats, tigers and
hamsters. I don't have a pet, because my mother doesn't like animals. I like
dogs and my favorite dog is a toy poodle, because a toy poodle is very small
and cute. I wanted to have it, but my mother didn't allow to it. My childhood
friend had a dog, so I always went to her house. And I played with her
dog. I also like cats, because I think
they are free. I like that cats bask in the sun. It looks nice. I also like
tigers, because I think they look strong. And tiger is used to as a logo of
PUMA. I like PUMA. I like tigers better than lions. I think tigers run fast and
their body is very sharp. I like tiger the best in zoo. I also like hamster,
because they are so cute. I like them movement that they eat seed of sunflower.
If I had a house, I want to have pets. I want to have a cat or hamster.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿