2012年12月3日月曜日

My favorite soup

 My favorite soup is miso soup and corn soup. I like to eat miso soup for breakfast. When I lived with my family, I eat miso soup for breakfast. My mother made it for me. Now I live alone, I can't eat my mother's miso soup. Recently I don't eat it because I can't get up, so I don't have time to make it. My ideal breakfast is rice, rolled eggs, baked salmon and miso soup. But the fact that, I eat bread and coffee. My favorite filling of miso soup is tofu, onion and cabbage. This miso soup is the best for me. I want everyone to eat this miso soup. I think making miso soup is easy and speedy. I want to get up early and make miso soup. I also like corn soup. My favorite eating corn soup is dunking bread in corn soup. This is very good. I want everyone to eat by this way.
(160/8458)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿