2012年10月14日日曜日

My favorite sport brands

   My favorite sport brands are NIKE, PUMA, Asics and AND1. I have played basketball since I was third grades. My basketball shoes brand is always Asics. Because when I played basketball first time, my mother bought me Asics's shoes. So my foot is getting used to it. Now when I buy basketball shoes, I choose Asics. I usually buy NIKE's clothes. These are very cool. I wear it when I play basketball and I go shopping. NIKE is very famous in the world. My shoes brand is PUMA. When I was junior high school student, my father bought it for me. I mad about it. AND1 is basketball wear and shoes's brand. Recently it was ready. This brand is very nice. These brand are very cool, so I am going to buy sport ware, I chose these brand.
(141/3170)

1 件のコメント:

  1. >AND1
    When I sew that word, I thought you like to playing basketball.
    Because, I've been playing it for6years.
    I dont often play nowadays,though.

    返信削除