2012年10月28日日曜日

My favorite high school memories

  My favorite high school memories are club and friends. I belonged to basketball club for three years. I entered games when I was a tenth grader. I enjoyed playing it with my seniors because they were so well. And teacher was nice. He always gave me some advice, so I become a little well. When my seniors retired club, I was very sad and I cried a lot. I wanted to play basketball with them still. I was happy to play with them. My high school friends are very nice character's, they have different characters. I always laughed. When I was tenth grader, my classmates were very good friends. We went to many place and we ate dinner. Our class teacher was also nice person. She was kind, and got angry straight. I love my teacher. When I come back to Fukuoka, I meet friends of high school. We become animated about memories of high school. 
(157/4646)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿