Some times earthquakes happen on the ocean floor. an undersea quake can create a huge wave, called a tsunami. Often tsunami create more damage than the earthquakes that caused them.I think this book tells us a lot of things. A big earthquake happened in Tohoku on March 11, 2011. Then a big tsunami at the same time. That day, I watched this thing on TV. I didn't think that this earthquake killed a lot of people, so I had little interest in it. But it became a pathetic from moment to moment. Now one year and a half past, but many many disaster debris remain in there. I think a lot of people have to cooperate. I want to go there and I help them and their town. We can't predict that when an earthquake happen, so it is very scare. I hope the same tragedy won't happen again in the world.
(158/3864)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿