2012年10月15日月曜日

BR 2-11 : The Amazing Adventures Of Ulysses

 "What is your name?" asked the Cyclops. "Nobody," replied Ulysses, pouring out more wine. "Nobody has hurt me," cried the Cyclops. "Nobody poked my eye out and I can't see!" "If nobody has hurt you, then stop crying like a baby," said the other giants, walking away. 
   This book has 7 chapter. When I read this book, I like chapter 2. It was very interesting. His name is "Nobody." I think it is funny name. He did a bad things, and another people said "Who did this bad things?" He said "Nobody." Its meant nobody did this thing. I think it was very interesting. His name also "Nobody." When I was high school student, I talked about children's name with my friends. We thought about a lot of baby name. I want to three babies, because I am three sisters. I want two boys and one girl. I may name boys cool name, and name girl cute name.
(162/3436)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿