Armstrong and American spent less than three hours outside the Eagle. The lunar module stayed on the moon until 13.54 on July 21. Then Neil Armstrong started the engine and the spacecraft lifted off the moon and returned to the command module. The legs of the Eagle stayed on the moon. There was a notice on one of the legs. It said: 'Here men from the planet Earth first set foot on the moon, July 1969. We came in peace for all mankind.'This book is very nice. I think people who went to Apollo are very cool. Going to Apollo was very very difficult things, but they didn't give up going. I really respect them. They had a big risk that they die but they didn't be afraid of it. If I were them, I couldn't it. Probably I gave up going to Apollo. I am envious of standing moon because almost all the people can't stand moon. Standing moon is very superb thing. I thought I did only watch it, but people can stand moon. I want to go moon and stand there. And I want to set up flag of japan.
(198/2846)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿