2012年10月12日金曜日

BR 2-10 : Australia and New Zealand

  Sydney is the oldest and biggest city, with 3.7 million people. It is a busy, modern city and its high-rise buildings are the centre for much of Australian business. It is also an international city where you can eat food from all over the world, or just visit some of the thirty wonderful beaches!
   When I read this book, I would go there. I don't go Australia. I want to go there with my family. When I was three, four years old, I wen to Hawaii and Guam. But I hardly remember. I remember that sea is a very beautiful and very clear water. I swam with my father and my old sister. It was very funny. When I was 17 years old, I went to America alone for study English. I was surprised that articles was very big. I couldn't eat all and I was very full. I learned culture. I went to America for study English, but I learned American culture or American custom. I experienced a lot of things. I think I had a good experience.
(183/3029)



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿