(151/11619)
2013年1月22日火曜日
future
Now I have a dream. It is having my team. I want to teach basketball for children. Now I teach basketball for children as a volunteer. This active is very nice thing for me, because it links my future. I thought teaching was difficult and messy. Children didn't listen to my talk and didn't understand things that I said. So I gave up teaching many times. But recentry I think teaching is interesting. When children can things that I say, I feel happy. It is the happiest thing. Sometimes children don't understand, but I don't give up telling. And I tell them another word. It is very difficult thing for me to have a team. But I want to have my team and I want to go national convention. I want to savor the victory with children. I never never give up having my team no matter jow long it takes.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿