(288/11468)
2013年1月22日火曜日
basketball life
When I was eight years old, I started to play basketball. I was subjected to influence by my old sister. She started to play basketball when she was seven years old. And then, I was four years old. My sister was subjected to influence by my mother. My mother started to play basketball when she was junior high school student. My younger sister also played basketball. She started to play basketball when she was eight years old. And then I was ten years old. She was subjected to infulence by me and my old sister. My father didn't play basketball. He plays golf. We had a basketgoal in my garden. We always played basketball with it. And friends of mine played basketball together. When I entered junior high school student, I belonged to basketball club. Our team was not strong, but I enjoyed playing basketball. I belonged to basketball when I was high school student. Our team was not strong, but we pravticed hard everyday. I enjoyed playing basketball when I was first grade in high school. Because seniors were very good and they were good at playing basketbal. So I funny to play basketball with them. I was so sad when seniors retired basketball club. I want to play basketball with them now. Now I belong to basketball club in university. Practoce is very hard, but I enjoy doing it. My teammates are nice and interesting, so I can do hard practice. I think I play basketball when I become member of society. I want to relate to basketball from now on. And I want a lot of peole to play basketball and to know about basketball. In the future, I want to have my team.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿