2012年9月29日土曜日

BR 2-4 : CORDUROY Writes a Latter

"Why don't you write the bakery a letter?" said her mother. "Tell them the cookies need more sprinkles." "Good idea!" said Lisa. She got out a pen and a pad of paper. She started at the pad. The clock went Tick tick. Tick tick.
  This book is interesting because bare writes letters for shops. I had not written a letter for store, but I had written letters friends who live in different area. I got to write postcard for my friends. I like to write letters because writing a letter is to easy to tell my real feeling. It is difficult for me to tell my real feeling directly, because I am so shy. I think writing letters are nice way to tell our feelings, for example, dissatisfaction or uneasiness. I want to write for radio and I want to ask it to play my favorite song. 

(149/1566)


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿