2012年9月27日木曜日

BR 2-3 : The Pizza That We Made

  This is the mess that we clean away. We wipe. We sweep. We're done. Hooray! This is our pizza. It's ready to eat. It tastes so yummy. What a great treat! This was the pizza that we all ate.


  This book's pizza is so big. I want to eat it. Curry and rice was the first food which I made. I cooked it with my sister. I cut potatoes, carrots and onions. I and my sister cooked it for about two hours. It was good taste. My father and mother said "It's delicious," so I was so happy. And I thought cooking dinner was very tired. Mothers make dinner every day, so I think mothers are great and I respect hers. I want to be able to cook a lot of large repertoires. Now I live by myself, so I think I cook dinner everyday. But I can't cook everyday. Cooking is very tired. I want to cook pizza, because I can do topping my favorite ingredients. I do topping a lot of cheese.
(177/1376)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿