(10646/10000)
2012年7月24日火曜日
I want to do.
Now I want to do somethings. One is to do play basketball. I had played basketball since I was 8years old. I don't play basketball now, so I want to play it. Two is to go my home town. My home town is Fukuoka, so I want to go there. When I go Fukuoka, I want to go Hakata, my high school and my grandparent's house. In Hakata, I want to go shopping, because I have to buy a lot of clothes. In my high school, I want to meet teachers and talk about many things. In my grandparent's, I want to eat dinner which is made by my grandmother. Nikudofu which was made by my grandmother isa very very nice. I like it the best in my grandmother's dinner. I want to do everything in this summer vacation and I want to enjoy.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿