2012年6月4日月曜日

BR 1-18: How Elephants lost their Wings

  They flew high into the sky... and down to the ground. They even looped the loop.
  I think this book is so interesting. I felt that peacocks were given wings from elephants. I was meditated a lot of things. I think this book's story is very nice.
  I thought if I had wings and I could fly, what would I want to do? After mature consideration, I want to do three things. One is going abroad. I want to go to Spain to watch soccer game with my wings. Two is going to cloud. I want to sleep on the cloud. Third is going to person that I love. I want to go there soon. If I had a wings and I could fly, I could go there so early. If I were a animal, I would be a bird!

(6918/10000)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿