2012年4月18日水曜日

Self-introduction.

 Good morning. Nice to meet you. My name is Riho. I'm from Japan. I live in Fukuoka. I'm 19 years old and in the second year in university. 
 We are a family of five, my father, my mother, my older sister and my younger sister.
 My favorite sports are basketball, volleyball, soccer and baseball. I played basketball for ten years. I like to play better than to watch in volleyball, soccer and baseball. Does your family play sports? I want to play sports with you!!
I love food. My favorite food is hamburgers. I can eat humburgers everyday. Japanese famous for sushi but I don't like it. I can't eat raw fish. I don't like the smell of raw fish. Have you ever eaten sushi? I can only eat salmon roe and cacumber and vinegered rice rolled sheet of laver so I'm more economical.
 I also like to go shopping. I want to go shopping with you. I want you to take me to many shopping malls.
One the other hand, I want to become good at English! Now, I hardly speak English but I want to speak English as possible. The reason why I study English is I want to talk America people. I think talking to Americans is very cool! My relative can speak English fluently. I listened to her English for the first time, I wanted to be like her.
 I want to watch American movies, so please tell me your favorite movies. I want to get along with your family. When I stay at your home, I will help with the housework. I want to cook Japanese food for you. If your family has a food you dislike, please tellme. The foods I dislike are green peas, mushrooms, green pepers and raw fish. I'm sorry I have many foods I dislike. By the way, I like meet very mush!!
 I'm pleased to stay with you for six weeks:)

(549/10000)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿