This year’s Writing 1 and Writing 2 classes were very very interesting!! I wanted you to finish your classes a little early because I was sometimes late for next class. I felt Main Paragraph or Do Journal were too much at first. Now I don’t feel so. On the contrary I feel good things. That’s because I had never written paragraphs or journals in English, so I was trained to write in English by it. It was easy for me to write about my life story and respect person. It was difficult for me to write about my own my own company. I felt homework was a little. I think it is good if homework is more. I learned a lot of things which I didn’t know. You sometimes held game meeting or Halloween Party and you gave some confectioneries. It was so fun! I enjoyed myself and I could make friends. Writing class was first lecture of the day, so I was very sleep every time. Mr. Waterman was always vigor! I was always given your vigor. I think every lectures had quiz was nice things. We tried to study in order to get points. I regretted to absent from your class and I could not write 280 words in journal. I was absent from only one, but I wanted to attend all your classes. I could 280 words only one or two journals. Next year, you teach Writing again? If you do, I want to be taught by you again. I was glad to be taught by foreigner. I had never been taught by foreigner, so I was so happy. I thought I want to go abroad such as America or England. Thank you for one year!
Thank you for your honest and helpful comments, Riho! Yes, I know it's helpful to everyone if I end class 2 or 3 minutes before the bell rings. I'll try to do that next year. Also, a number of students wrote that the invention journal was kind of hard. I'm thinking about ways to try to make that easier next year.
返信削除280+ words = 7 APs
Mr. W.