2011年11月14日月曜日

Journal C

I respect three people. First person is my old sister Shiho. She is 22 years old. She has played basketball since she was second grade. She plays basketball on active duty. When she was elementary students, she was very small, but she practiced as hard as she can though she was small. I think she is great because she was scolded many many times by coach but she did not give way. She was captain in elementary school, junior high school and high school, and she is captain in university now. She entered high school on the recommendation system with basketball. She was a student who failed her college entrance examinations and is studying to take them again for a year. I also fell a university that I wanted to go. I gave up going there, but my sister studied hard and entered Nagasaki University. I thought she was very cool and I was glad to be her sister. I respect her from now on.
Next person is Homare Sawa who is a soccer player. She is 33 years old. When she was young the influence of her brother, she began to play soccer. When she 16, she went to America alone in order to make progress. She is great because she communicated with team mate in English. If I go to America alone when I am 16, I can’t communicate with them.
Final person is Michael Jordan. He is a god in the basketball world. He was a star player in baseball, basketball and American football. He has a strong emotional strength and he is a bad loser. He experienced a lot of failure but he never gave up. He didn’t cut corners at all. He is the best player in history. He has his brand “air Jordan”.

2 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. Your sister sounds quite remarkable! It's hard for a shorter player to become accepted on a basketball team. Good for her! And getting accepted at Nagasaki University is great for her too!

    280+ words = 7 APs!

    Mr. W.

    返信削除