2011年10月16日日曜日

Journal B

My life almost played basketball. I had played basketball for ten years. The reason why I played basketball is my old sister’s influence. My elementary school days, I played basketball on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday so I had hardly days to play with my friends. My school days, I always played basketball after school. I didn’t have days to play but I was very glad to play basketball. I made friends with many people through a basketball. My friends who made friends through a basketball make contact now. My best memory in basketball life is to jam my finger. When I practiced throwing a pass with my mother, I jammed my finger for the first time.  My finger swelled in a very short time but my mother laughed. Practice was very very hard but I could overcome with companions. I think I was very good experience. I learned difficult to fight with my companions and happy to sympathize the win with my companions through a basketball. I want to play basketball at some league when I am a working member of society. I loved basketball and I will love it from now on. I am happy to meet basketball.


1 件のコメント:

  1. When you use one word a lot in two sentences, but the meaning changes, it's hard to understand what you mean. You wrote: "My school days, I always played basketball after school. I didn’t have days to play but I was very glad to play basketball." It would be easier to understand if you wrote: "My school days, I always played basketball after school. I didn’t have days to **relax / hang out with my friends** but I was very glad to play basketball."

    It sounds like the experience of being a valued member of a team has been valuable for you. Cool!

    However, I don't really understand why "jamming your finger" is a *good* memory for you! *grin*
    Maybe you feel now that that showed you were really playing your hardest and that feels good?

    200+ words = 5 APs!

    Mr. W.

    返信削除